Monday 1 March 2010

Michael Jackson - True Style Icon

I am eagerly awaiting a moment when I am free for a few hours to sit and relax in the comfort of my sofa and view my latest purchase. Micheal Jackson – This is it. I am a true true fan and have been since I discovered his great music, style and moves at the age of 5. After seeing the advertising I am most excited about the Costume Featurette so we can see the work that went into making the Icon amaze and certainly dazzle on the tour of the century.
As a proud holder of pretty pricey tickets to the much anticipated This is it tour I was shocked and deeply saddened by Michaels’ untimely death at the age of 50. This was it for me. It was my chance to see my icon and what a show it would be. After seeing this is it in the cinema, sitting at my computer on the day of release to book those tickets to view the show that never was , I sat in awe with a depressing edge….this really was the show to end all shows.

Micheal was a true icon of style as well as musically. When can another man carry sequins and rhinestones so convincingly as his signature look..truely a man after my own heart. His flamboyant take on military, that Rhinestone Glove, the red leather jacket from Thriller, Leather straps in Bad…..He is and will forever be an ICON.

This has to be one of my favourites…paired with the Ray-bans Aviators shielding out the world he works his style endlessly

 
MJ Forever
 
Please be sure to leave a tribute on his website in their bid to make 1 Million Tributes to Micheal Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment